Thursday, October 26, 2006

Pulp Fiction: Indian husbands for Russian Women...

[Click on the title for the link to the original article]

Here is something you didn't know!!! Russian women prefer Indians, or more exactly one woman thinks so.

This may be moot, but who do Indian women prefer?

Having associated with Indian mens of multiple marital status-es and fertility, I can assert that most of them would prefer - well, just about anyone!

Do you want me to expand on this disparity? Not unless you have something really against the Indian male.

Well, I thought I would do my bit of social service for the Indian male, pointing him towards Russia in case the girl next door just continues to ignore him.....

Good Luck Indian Male. May the 1 billion become 2 through your efforts....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home