Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Blog 1 on Customer Service in India (Explanation to Follow)

This is the transcript of a complaint I sent to a "large" wireless service provider. Lets just say that the guy who runs this company and I share the fate of bearing the same alma mater.

----

Complaint About Miserable Customer Service

I registered for your mobile internet access for my laptop on August 29th. Though the initial set up was good, here is a list of things that happened that were just miserable:

1. You have a 3 SMS message system which is downright out of sync with any logic. This system automatically cancelled my connection on a random SUNDAY afternoon asking me to pay a particular amount. That is the cynosure of bad customer service. How does a customer pay on a Sunday?

2. You have a random system of assigning a credit line of Rs. 2000 which doesnt amount to a full 50 dollars or so, to anyone. How does that work?

3. I did not receive a copy of my bill for the month through September 29 at all, and I have already received one of your SMS messages.

Is there anyone aware of the words "Customer" and "Service" that works in your organization.

Of course I do not expect to hear sane replies or apologies from you, but do not assume this is the last you will hear from me about your abysmal levels of customer service.

Srihari

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home